Spring Term Update

After Week 1

 240M is looking good. First night of class went well and it looks like a nice mix of students. Some IT skills in the bunch. Teaching in the lab went well with this class as well. Still working out some of the logistics of things. Also had an active shooter drill that night.

 289M – I got topic 2 released as planned. I’ve spent Sunday preparing for class on Monday. working on how I’m gonna put massive information into bite-sized chucks. I’m optimistic my students will step up too the challenge.

This entry was posted in Instructing. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>